In 2022 we updated our school logo which has been available to purchase since January 2023 we will expect all children to be wearing the new uniform from September 2023.
The uniform can be purchased from our supplier Monkhouse (formerly known as Sussex Uniforms) online or in store at Haywards Heath or Hove.
Telephone number: 0161 476 7216
Customer Service working days/hours: Monday to Friday, 8:30am to 5pm.
We expect all pupils to come to school dressed appropriately and in the correct uniform.
The uniform for the school is:
• White polo t-shirt or white shirt
• Black trousers / skirt / pinafore dress
• Royal blue jumper or cardigan (with school logo or plain)
• Plain black or grey socks (boys)
• Plain white socks or navy or grey tights (girls)
• Plain black shoes. Girls heels no higher than 2.5cm
• Boots may be worn to school in the winter but children must change into school
shoes or plimsoles in the school building
• Grey shorts
• Blue gingham dress or as for winter with short sleeved t-shirt
• Hats for sun protection
• House coloured t-shirt (not polo), plain or with school logo, black shorts and
• House coloured t-shirt (not polo), plain or with school logo, round neck sweatshirt
plain or with school logo, jogging bottoms and trainers
• Reception – white t-shirts. Reception children will not be put into teams until they
move up to Year 1
Help to pay for school uniforms
The Hellingly School PTA have some second hand uniform items. For more information contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hailsham Community Hub have a School Uniform Donation Station. For more information contact: email@example.com
East Sussex County Council cannot provide help with the cost of school uniform.
For more information see: https://www.eastsussex.gov.uk/education-learning/schools/school-life/uniforms