Concerns or Complaints

If you have a concern or complaint we would like you to tell us about it!

In the first instance, please speak to your child’s teacher, or ring school to make an appointment.  If the problem is still not resolved, please arrange an appointment with the Assistant Head or Headteacher. Appointments can be made through the office.